Friday, April 4, 2008

Update!!

Sorry I've been gone so long. It's been busy around here! I'll start from today and work backwards...

Today- I got a 99% on my editorial, which was the highest score FOR ALL THE CLASSES! I was so happy! Mr. Z, our student teacher, was really proud of me, which felt good.

Yesterday- The 8th grade boys' basketball team beat Clague by 11 points and so won not only the city title but the city tournament!! They were pretty happy!!

Wednesday- LightHouse, but no Light Bulb Crew which felt weird!! Less people were there because all the surrounding districts are on break right now.

Tuesday- Nothing really interesting happened except for the basketball game vs. Scarlett, (we won of course or we wouldn't have continued in the tournament), and Tuesday night dinner, (Kyle got to come!!)

Kisses,
Abbsters

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

Not only does it sound like an overall good week, but now you're on break! My best paper was my final essay for lang of lit. I got an amazing 100% Mrs. K raved about it. It was really weird. She never raves about papers. She marks them. But that time. That was sheer bliss.

Kathryn said...

and my worst paper I don't think my mom even graded.

Kathryn said...

you really had to put that widget on, didn't you?

Kathryn said...

In that picture, Kevin Harvik looks like an evil hawk

Kathryn said...

the widget doesn't quite fit

Kathryn said...

guess what? I could've posted on your other abandoned blog. I didn't, but I sure could've!!

AbbyJP said...

Really. How fascinating. Right now I'm using my dad's computer because my mom's at work with hers. Try not to drown my inbox, ok?!

Kathryn said...

drown your inbox? what do you think i am?! : )

Kathryn said...

YOu remember that paper clip Laurel had to pick off my back?
Well, I know who did it now? Guess.

Kathryn said...

I'll just tell you. It was Abraham!

AbbyJP said...

I'm still signed in as you. You didn't sign yourself out. Oh well.