Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!! (and post-retreat update!)

I made it through the 24 hours of having little sisters!! I really liked it actually. Well, most of the time. The girls were a little harsh on unnamed "other girls" who are interested in the opposite sex already. They named that trait as one that wasn't Christian. Hm. Other than that though, it was fun. Clara and I had fun together, Courtney did an awesome job and it was fun to get to hang out with her, and I got to know Kaanan's sister Sienna and Jonah's sister Claire. Sienna's going to be in the same production of "The 5 Dancing Princesses" as Morgan, so it'll be fun to see her again next Saturday when Kath, Clara and I go with Josh and Lisa.

Well I have to go celebrate Nicholas' 7th birthday now!! (I feel old now!!)

Kisses,
Abbsters

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

that hacking thing really scared me this time!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, tell Nicholas Happy Birthday for me!

Kathryn said...

hey!! I can't wait to hear all about the retreat tomorrow. we're going to have so much fun on friday. To start with, there'll be no boys. Not that brother's are that great of an affliction on me but still...

I don't know what else to talk about. Bye!

Anonymous said...

too bad courtney can't come with us to the 5 dancing princesses with us :(

Anonymous said...

I had fun at the retreat

asdf said...

You feel old? Hey, we have small group tomorrow, pass it on.