Monday, April 21, 2008

Beginning of another week

Well now there's 7 weeks to go in the school year for all the 8th graders! All the teachers are warning us not to wind down- a surefire sign the year's winding down. At the same time, we're getting slammed with a bunch of tests. Not finals, (those will hit the last week before Chicago), but tests and quizzes nonetheless. Today I had an english quiz and a French test on Paris. Tomorrow I have a math quiz and a choir test, no known tests on Wednesday, on Thursday I have another english quiz, (actually a conglomeration of english quizzes because our assignment that's due Wed is to make a 10 question true or false or multiple choice quiz on an animal), math test and an elements quiz, and on Friday I'm free!! And Mr. Grant is my favorite teacher right now for not giving us a quest, a test or a quiz this week!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

for me:
2 history quizes.
1 SAT writing
1 CLEP literature
2 final essays
1 final project calligraphy
1 final project history
(in case you couldn't tell, we are doing finals at HSC...)