(About my testimony in church today). Yesterday when we practiced at Knox I got a little nervous because I could hear the high schoolers from the worship team whispering about me. But they won't be whispering today. There will, however, be way more people than my brother, Kath, James, my mom and Tom sitting in the pews!! We'll see how nervous all those people make me!! But I can't back down now!! It'd be great if you'd pray for me, (and James of course!), going into this. I know the nerves won't set in until I'm walking up to the pulpit- then they'll set in high gear!! Here we go...!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You'll do fine.
Just make sure that you have a big enough imagination to imagine that all the people everywhere in the church building are GONE. Then, you'll just be talking to empty chairs!!!! That's what I'm going to do for my recital...
Hi Abby: How did your testimony go? I'm sorry we had to miss it. Because
Andrew got up at 5:30 PST this morning, I was glad to be able to pray for you before Knox's service started! Would you be willing to either post your testimony or e-mail it to us so we can read it?
Enjoy your last 6 weeks at Slauson!
Love, Aunt Janet
Sorry Abby, I didn't read your blog in time. Yes, do email it to us. What did James do? I know you did great!
Post a Comment