Saturday, April 26, 2008

I changed my mind...

... I'll go ahead and update today.

Last night I was at Kath's house for her birthday sleepover. We watched an episode of "Jeeves and Wooster" and then watched "Emma." THis morning we slept in until 10:30 then got up around 11:30. We skipped breakfast and had chicken fajitas for lunch. Then Uncle Phil brought me back home. At 3:00, Mom will take me over to Knox where I'll practice my testimony for Sunday, then Aunt Kristin will take me back to their house where Josh and Lisa will pick us up around 6:30 to go to "The 5 Dancing Princesses" in which Morgan, Sienna and Ben R. are all performing. Fun, fun, FUN!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm terribly pleased

Kathryn said...

Don't forget Meredee and Melissa and Chelsea and Audrey...

Anonymous said...

you know Ben Robson? What about the other Robsons? And what about Juliana and probably Lida Stimac and Lauren Mitchell. ( the last two we knew a long time ago, but I still know Lauren) Tell me how your testimony goes! Maybe we can listen to it online.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you new sunset picture. ( If you already got the comment, don't publish this one.