I had to get a cavity filled today so the right side of my face is all numb. It feels so stinkin' weird!! I wish I could describe some of what I've been experiencing, but I don't really know how to put it in writing, so you'll have to use your imagination...
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
remember that feeling you had. That premonition. All of a sudden, you knew you were going to have a cavity and now look what's happened!!!
do you like the new look?
you feel very fat, and you drool. And you can play with your lip. And it sometimes feels a little sting-like when you get the anesthesia.
Glad to see the Honda is back into the blog! You did well at dinner despite the numbness. Way to overcome the slings and arrows dentists may send your way.
I thought Kyle worked for Toyota...
Yikes Kath, is that you?!
I do....but I really like Hondas. Its ok, my employer knows this (or at least that I drive a Honda). Toyota is consistently conservative in their styling, and Honda targets a younger audience (like me!). Hi Grace!
who else would it be?
Post a Comment