Yesterday we went to the DIA with Kath and Clara. It was ok- Kath, Clara and I have our own way of looking at art I can tell you that much!! We only spent an hour or two actually looking at the art. Then we went to the gift shop, (I got these cross earrings that don't look much like crosses to us because they're crosses to a people group in Nigeria that my Grandparents worked with for a while), then we went to this Greek restaurant because we were all hungry after traipsing throughout the DIA. Kath, Clara and I got 2 chicken pitas to share between the three of us. Kath ate a whole one and Clara and I each ate a half, surprise surprise!! But they were really good! Then Mom and Dad wanted to show us Wayne State's campus, so they did and somewhere before we got to the Student Services Center, Nicholas dropped the sword to a pirate keychain he'd bought at the DIA. But he didn't realize that until later, so we had to turn around and go looking for this little metal piece on the campus of Wayne State University. I've never felt more ridiculous in my life. I mean, what were the odds? Hm. One in a million at most. So after Dad was finally convinced that it really was lost for good, we headed back to the car for good. Then we got stuck in traffic, but I passed the time by trying to guess the make and model of cars ahead of us before I actually saw the names written on them, and singing along to Beauty and the Beast. Kath and Clara passed the time by either listening to me guess the cars or by having staring contests. The boys passed their time by pretending to know about cars or by watching Kath and Clara. It was fun though.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
that was a better description then mine was.
Post a Comment