Thursday, April 17, 2008

The countdown has begun!!

I have exactly 7 weeks left before I'm out of Slauson FOREVER. How freaky is that??!! It's kind of scaring me. I don't want to leave, but I also am really excited for high school- even with all the scary things that come with it!! I was walking home today with Greta, Carrie, Olivia, Harry, Chris, Seiji and Lucas B. and realized that next year at the same time, I might not have seen these people for months. And I've grown up with all of them except for Lucas!! I think this will be the hardest part about leaving middle school for high school; just the fact that people who've always been around suddenly aren't anymore. They're just gone. Poof. Away. Now I'm depressed.

Kisses,
Abbsters

From this:

To this:

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

this has been on your mind a LOT lately

Kathryn said...

you changed it TWO times!

Anonymous said...

Can't you still see you're friends? That's sort of how it feels here. I've met all these people, and I have a lot of friends here, just for one year. Then, poof! They're gone. Keep in touch with them. I'm going to with my friends.