We're really truly on break!! What I mean is, it's Monday and we didn't have to get up and go to school. Instead we had to get up and go clean out the garage. At least we didn't have to wake up at 7:00 to do it though. But now we have a clean garage. I, thankfully, didn't have to work on the garage as much though because Heidi L. brought Daniel over for me to baby-sit from 1:30 to about 6:15. He's so cute!! He loves to bang on things so I think he'll be a drummer someday. But drummers don't start cracking up every time they bang on something, so he'll need some practice.
We were planning on going to the DIA tomorrow, but they're closed on Tuesdays, so I think we'll just have a quiet day at home. In the evening, Tori and I are going up to our Grandparents' house for an overnight and will come back Wednesday afternoon.
We don't have anything planned for Thursday, which is OK with me because I'll need a whole day to prepare myself for going to the DIA on Friday. I really don't like museums. But Kath and Clara are probably coming, so at least I'll live.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
the new DIA set up is AMAZING.
you could spend HOURS wandering through the endless halls of beauty!
YOU DON"T LIKE MUSEUMS!!!!!! Abby! How old is Daniel? I remember when he was really little. Wait, not the Gafford's, the Lemiherts, or however you spell it. I don't know if I've met Daniel. Is he Andrew's age?
no. he's a little bit younger than Andrew
Well, you MIGHT live! But can you be sure?
Post a Comment