1. Everyone really liked mine and James' testimonies yesterday, (at least I kept on getting called "a very mature young lady" and random people kept on stopping me to talk to me, sometimes without even introducing themselves first!!)
2. This Klondike bar is really good.
3. Today was kinda slow.
4. Audrey survived her Boards!!
5. The Honduras team this year leaves on Saturday morning!!
6. A lot of people laughed during James' testimony yesterday.
7. The NASCAR race yesterday didn't go particularly well. At least I wouldn't call 23rd, 24th and 41st great finishes, I don't know about you.
8. I should go do my homework now.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
1. those were very profound thoughts
2. I envy your Klondike bar
I do not call 41st a great finish.
I don't either. Especially out of 43. He was the last guy who was actually running. The guys who were 42nd and 43rd were in the garage.
exciting situation. he must've been thrilled!!
why do you always sign your things "kisses abbsters"? for lack of any other signature? because you like hershey's kisses? you want to give your readers kisses? your favorite part of the body is your lips?
p.s. i like your new profile pic
I sign my posts that way as a sort of signature and to protect myself from creepy people online. Ask me in person and I'll explain further if you really care that much.
nope, actually. I really don't...
Post a Comment