Thursday, April 24, 2008

Awesome, (but small), LH and LBC

Because it was Kath's birthday and Morgan probably had dance, I was the only girl at LBC. Josh took us to Washtenaw Dairy for ice cream. We had fun laughing at Barak and James' lack of skill in the area of eating ice cream, getting lost in A2's side streets and talking about biking. Absolutely nothing to do with LH, but fun nonetheless. I really like Josh's truck, a red Toyota Tacoma. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
There weren't very many people at LH last night. I'm not sure why, but there were only about 5 guys and 10 girls. But the discussion was still good, (in the girls' group- I don't really know about the guys' but I assume it went well for them too because they went a little long). This is the last week of being in guy-girl groups. I'll kinda miss it, kinda not. The guys are pretty fun to be around and add a different perspective to the discussions. But while we've been split up, we tend to hang around each other more before and after LH so we actually get to know each other more. So there are good things about both. The jist of it is, I LOVE LH!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

WHAT?!?!!? NOT fair. I want to go to washtenaw dairy. boo.

must remind myself, I was eating chocolate cake. that was a bad lbc to skip. : (

Kathryn said...

That's a better picture, but I would still think that was a moster car...

James Anderson said...

Yeah, I more wore the ice cream than ate it.

Anonymous said...

nice small, neat car. And I like the autum leaves.

Kathryn said...

that would've been SO amusing. I can't believe I MISSED it.