Well track season started today and I wasn't at practice so I'm obviously not doing track. It's a bittersweet feeling. I would've enjoyed running again, and being with all my track friends. However, it's nice to not have the pressure of running competitively, and to have my afternoons free. Also, with my runner's knee, running would be less than enjoyable!!
It's true, I have only 8 weeks of middle school left. Wow. It seems just yesterday I was getting hyped for Slauson and now I'm leaving. Leaving. I'll never forget my 3 years of middle school; though I'll probably look back in scorn later!! I have learned a lot though and I hope that never changes!! It's scary though, to think that in 8 weeks I'll be saying "goodbye" to people I might not see ever again. I have only 8 weeks to set all wrongs to right, to forgive all grudges, to let everyone know how much they've been to me... and convince those I'm not going to high school with next year to never get out of touch. Yeah.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
only 6 weeks to go for me!!
only 6 weeks left for me!!
Did you decided the night before or the night of?
We'll have our own track meets with Si!! : )
If you don't think that's running competitively...
I didn't mean to do that comment twice.
It seems like I just turned 13 and the year just started. But it seems like we've been in Ca forever. Your post sounds very pressured ( the grudges part) and sad and like lots of things depend on it. Well, not exactly that last part. High School! Ahyah!
you need to fix your link to maria's blog
Post a Comment