Mom and I are off to the Mother Daughter Retreat!! I'm going as the "big sister" for the weekend, since the other girls will all be in 5th or 6th grade, and I've already been. It should be fun to have 15 little sisters for 24 hours, since Clara's the closest thing I have to a little sister right now and I only see her once or twice a week. But she'll be there with a bunch of other girls and their moms. Courtney is speaking for the "girls only" sessions and Mrs. D and Mrs. B are speaking for the "mom's only" sessions. Mom and I are rooming with Courtney and Mrs. D and that'll be one rockin' room!!
Well I'll try to remember to update about the retreat tomorrow when we get back!! Until then!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
who's mrs. d? You're going to probably have the best time of your life with all those little sisters. You should adopt one. To play with Andrew.
what?! you get to room with courtney?!!?! I want to come, especially since there's going to be a SWIMMING pool. If only I had known...
oh yeah, i forgot, have fun
i wish i was with you guys right now. : (
like my new profile name?
~kath
Mrs. Donovan
Post a Comment