Our program:
All together-
"Gloria Deo" (we didn't sing this at Eberwhite because the 5th graders sang a song)
"Amor Vittorioso"
"Ride the Chariot" with soloists Andy, Greta, Kennetha, Denesia, Tasha, Emi, Andrew, Brian and Delayna
Boys' Ensemble-
"Under the Boardwalk" with soloists Gabe and Andy
Girls-
"Chapel of Love"
Boys-
"Catch a Wave" with soloist Nate
All together-
"Lean on the Wind"
Our Trip
8:15- Leave Slauson to walk up to Eberwhite
Perform at Eberwhite
The 5th graders shared the concert with us, which was kinda cool
Take 2 school busses from Eberwhite to Lawton
Perform at Lawton
I saw someone faint for the first time- Nate collapsed during "Ride the Chariot"
At least 3 people had to leave the stage because they felt faint, (or in Nate's case they fainted)
Take two busses to the Union
Have lunch at the Union
This was really fun!!
Take two busses to Dicken
Perform at Dicken
We were really cramped on stage and I think I liked this set up the least, next to Bach
Only Liz didn't feel well enough to sing at this performance, and she figured that out before we started singing, so the
performance wasn't disrupted
Take two busses to Bach
Perform at Bach
This was the most miserable; there was no ventilation and they'd had these spot lights on just heating up the stage area. NO
FUN!!
Walk back to Slauson from Bach
Well that was it!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you didn't say a thing about the guy who passed out...
Yes I did. Go back and read it again. It's under "Perform at Lawton."
I guess skimming doesn't really count as reading. Stinky...
I've seen someone faint! She turned a little blue.
Post a Comment