So first of all, Tori and I had a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Tuesday night we got to their house, had yummy ice cream cake, (Grandpa made sure we each had our fill!!), and Grandma, Tori and I watched Monsters Inc. while Grandpa went to bed. The movie was done at midnight and Tori and I went downstairs to the guest room to get ready for bed. Since we were talking while getting ready for bed, we took an hour and the lights went out at 1 am. Then we talked until about 2 am.
We woke up at 10:30 Wednesday morning and went upstairs around 10:50. We had breakfast and played board games until about 1:00 pm, (for those interested, we played Catch Phrase and Labyrinth. Since there was only 3 three of us, we didn't play Catch Phrase competitively, just trying to get the other two to guess the word and whoever got it went next). Then we had lunch and went to the mall around 2:00. Tori and I introduced Grandma to Aeropostale and Grandma gave us each $20 to spend there. I got a white polo and 2 camis, (1 purple and 1 blue), to go under it. Then Grandma took us to the Hallmark store to introduce us to her friend who works there. She bragged about us a little and her friend bragged about her sons, (one who's 6'8" and one who's 6'5"), who attend U of M and EMU. Tori and I just stood there smiling. Then we went back to Grandma's house and got Grandpa and then headed to Brighton to meet my mom for dinner at Panera's. When the clock struck 6:25, we got into my mom's car and went to LightHouse. Tori's youth group was canceled so she got to come to LH, which was cool. She liked it, and we had a lot of laughs. Especially because of Morgan!!
This morning I had a dentist appointment and I decided I'm not all that fond of dentist appointments. But oh well.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
and because for some reason still unknown to me, Tori thought Josh did the most funny things...
that sounds fun. I do miss MI when you talk about it like that, but I have decided that I could live perfectly well in CA.
Post a Comment