Friday, March 7, 2008

What my evening and weekend looks like right now

Tonight Paul, Mom and Laura are going to the Indelible Grace concert at Knox with Aunt Mel, Carole, Elise and Darryl. I'm staying home and baby-sitting Char and Nicholas while Dad and Abraham head off to the father-son retreat at Fa-Ho-Lo. Fun, fun, fun!!

This weekend Dad and Abraham will be gone, so it'll be Paul, Nicholas, Mom, Laura, Char and me. I have to finish one essay and start and finish two more for LA, I have math homework, science homework and I have to study for a history test. Hopefully I can get started tonight after Char goes to bed and finish tomorrow when she's down for her nap. I don't see it happening any other time with such a cutie around!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

P.S. CHAR PICS COMING SOON!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

by the way, i voted for "lighthouse" even though i don't really know you from lighthouse and i voted for it twice simply because my computer let me. then i voted for the "more than 10" also simply because my computer let me.

Kathryn said...

and aunt mel showed you the stinkin' message. >: ( (that's a frowny face, isn't it awesome?)