So right now Audrey is in the midst of studying for her Boards exam, which is in about a month. So today at GIG, (since it was only Emi, Jean, Lindsey and I), we made a poster for her and then went to Meijer to get a bunch of stuff for her. Now we just have to track her down and give them to her...
Now to the record. I have 9 min and 43 sec of movie footage of Kath FROM ONE NIGHT!!!! I'm so excited! Too bad I'm not allowed to give it to anyone...
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
and WHAT night was this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????!
WHAT NIGHT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!
The night we tried to do Grabbings at small group.
uh-oh. that's bad news
You guys are still doing Grabbings? How was the nite of the scrubox? What is it?
I saw the poster. Primo job.
And whats with you two bombarding James' blog? Its like a war zone.
Post a Comment