I have my facts. I have the assignment. I'm not confused in any way, shape or form about what to do for my history project. I just lack the inspiration. I'm not quite sure why. I'm supposed to be writing a narrative from the Indian perspective about the Trail of Tears. I'm just not in the mindset I guess. I don't think this counts as procrastinating. This counts as a mind block.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
remember the tears, remember the sufferering. speak for those who cannot, for those who never could. inspire the people around you, the people of your community, to grieve for the lost of this trail of suffering and tears.
was that helpful?
I voted for "other" because my favorite color is ALL of them
I did not vote for the red, someone else of unknown identity did.
Okay Abby: You are forced to go somewhere that's not your home. You have to walk a long way. Your tired. You'll never see the place where your family has lived for ever so long again.
There's the mindset. Ready, set GO!
Post a Comment