Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

7:45- Wake up, get dressed in white skirt, pink shirt and sandals, (then I decide to spare my toes and wear boots to church and change into sandals when we get there)
8:25- Leave for church, Mom and kids in Honda and Dad in Safari because the AIV students need it for something
8:32- Get to church, run inside because it is so stinkin cold, and go into Mom's office
8:45ish- Upstairs in the Music Rm with the Halls, and Kelly R. preparing for the special Easter Children's Worship
10:30ish- CW is over and there's fellowship time in Knox Hall; I got to meet Jung-Ho's sister who's not like him at all, and get lots of M&M's because I could
11:00- In second service
12:30- Leave church for Kath's house, after talking/hanging out with Sondra, Jenny, Jonah, John Alex, and a sick Kyle for a little bit
12:40ish- Get to Kath's house and eat lunch, help with Jaelyn, Hannah G, Abi, Corin, and Tobias, as they eat and look for Easter eggs in the 200-egg Easter egg hunt, (Abi, Jaelyn, Noah and Corin did better than all the older kids combined- small wonder since they had at least 2 minutes to hunt by themselves and each had an older kid with them; Abby and Abi, Abraham and Corin, Kath and Jaelyn, Paul and Noah)
5:00- Back home; I instantly collapse into our rocking chair and sleep for 2.5 hours
7:30ish- Wake up and eat dinner
11:30- Climb in bed and pick up The Lost
12:30- Lights out

Kisses,
A-z

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby we MISSED it. Wow. Abraham and Paul are getting grown. ( you know what I mean) we had a good Easter, but it felt way different. We got to church late. we didn't sing Christ the Lord is Risen today or Crown Him with Many Crowns. I want to see pictures of You and Kath!

Kathryn said...

we didn't sing crown him with many crowns either