I FINISHED MY POINTLESS PAPER!!! And I hacked Kath's account and found out that she has posted TWICE AS MANY TIMES as I have. Granted, she's had her site longer, but still!! Oh yeah, and she's homeschooled, but still!!!!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
P.S. Kath, if I wanted to I could post on your blog. You could on mine too. Hmmm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hacked into your account too!! right now i'm posted as abbsters but i'll do a nickname!! : )
oh no!! did I do something bad to your account? it didn't send it to you to confirm!! um, oops?
do you know how tempting this is? i mean, i could completely change how your blog looks!!!!! : )
hey, just because i'm homeschooled doesn't mean i have less school and more time, it means i make more time : ) either that or it means i pay more attention to my blog and less attention to something else
Post a Comment