Friday, March 21, 2008

More pics


5 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Abby! Your new haircut
looks very nice!

Love,
Aunt Janet

Kathryn said...

Current Standings:

Abby P. thinks I should get 1 layer and side bangs

Abby A. thinks I should get no layers or side bangs

Clara W. thinks I should get 1 layer and no side bangs

Maria A. thinks I should get two layers and side bangs

Mom W. thinks that she doesn't know what I should get

Kath W. Has no idea

Anonymous said...

and Grace C. thinks you should get one layer and small side bangs. Not the huge kind.
And Grace C. also thinks that Abby P.'s new hair cut looks wonderfully nice.

Kathryn said...

Yes, I ended up getting layers and side bangs but the side bangs are thinner and longer. (sorry grace, I left before I could get your input!) It's a little shorter than shoulder length

Kathryn said...

I changed my mind. My side bangs are think, they're just lonnger so they aren't as obvious because they're usually tucked behind my ears.