I'm rather shocked to be typing this. No one at school actually had hope we could get one. But here we are.
When I woke up this morning, I panicked almost immediately when I saw the clock reading 8:50. It didn't help that I woke up from a dream of being late to school, (practically a nightmare if you're as time conscious as I am). But everyone was still around, so my mind quickly started piecing things together. "It must be a snow day," was the thought I finally came up with. "Mom? Is it a snow day?" I yelled. "Yep!" was the cheerful reply. Then another thought bounded in- it was Wednesday and Knox goes off the school district's schedule. No snow day most likely meant no LH. No LH meant no LBC and my long-awaited first appearance in 2008 would have to be postponed. I know it sounds silly, but tears filled my eyes. "But Mom," I choked out, "That means I don't have LH!" Mom apparently heard the strain in my voice because she replied, "Not necessarily. Josh might choose to have it anyway." Thank God she was right!! So now it's the best of both worlds- I get a snow day, LH, and LBC!!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
charlotte's sooooooooooo cute
Post a Comment