Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today

Quick note before I begin: I kinda forgot to write a conclusion at the end of my paper.

I think I'm getting sick again. My throat feels like it was swabbed for strep and you have my word that it wasn't. And the back of my nose feels all scratchy. Probably from my throat.

But moving right along. We have Tuesday Night Dinner tonight, I'm not sure how many people are coming tonight. Hopefully Kyle got better and can come.

I don't really have anything else to say, so adios! Oh wait, I'm taking French, au revoir!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At Pioneer? Too bad you can't take mandarin. Yes, you wrote a concluding sentence at the end of your paper.

Anonymous said...

too bad she can't take what?! She did? I think she should write her little call to action at the conclusion.

"This tyranny must not prevail upon our earth, we must do something to fight it, to save this precious children out of the pit of anguish and despair. What you can do..."

or something of the sort

Kathryn said...

Sorry Grace, you'll probably never read this again, but I just couldn't help teasing that concluding sentence of yours. Course she wrote a concluding sentence. If she hadn't, there wouldn't have been any words to start out with...