Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I need a more exciting english class

I'm right now typing up a paper in which I have to take an already-written paper and, using given facts, elaborate in the ways they tell us to. Where's the creativity in that?? Just ask Kath, I have so many pent-up ideas I just need an assignment on which to use them! And no, I can't write them anyway because I don't have time.

Kisses,
Abbsters

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

no, I LOVE your english class, it makes you post so often, it's WONDERFUL

Kathryn said...

no time to write the paper. all the time to write the blog posts. : )

AbbyJP said...

It's terribly boring!! Maybe I'll post it, just so you can see how bad it is. Blech.

Anonymous said...

Why do you always say belch? That does sound not so fun.

AbbyJP said...

I believe I said "blech," not "belch"!!