Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Well this is just dandy

Of all the people I've talked to, Emi and I are the only ones who didn't make into Skyline. So Jean made it, Darren made it, Anna made it. I don't know about Nathan or Drake.

Kisses,
Abbsters

4 comments:

Janet said...

Dear Abby: We're sorry you
won't be at Skyline with Grace but
know the Lord has good plans for
you at Pioneer!

Love,
Aunt Janet

Kathryn said...

oh no!!!! are they planning on going?!?! but i thought that Emi was moving.

Anonymous said...

Is Anna the one from Gig?

Mrs. Wong said...

Dear Abby: I've been thinking about you a lot, and praying for you. This high school placement certainly has been and will be a good adventure of God for all of you! May He give you all peace and joyful anticipation of what He has in store.

I'll miss the Thur afternoon workout. Hope you have an excellent concert.

Love from Aunt Kristin

(Really. It's not Kathryn using the wrong!)