Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Big decision

On Tuesday, Skyline is sending out the acceptance letters to the 125 students picked for the lottery. If I'm accepted, I then have until March 24 to reply. The pressure's on, folks!

Kisses,
Abbsters

8 comments:

Mrs. Wong said...

and you're going to call me as soon as you know...

Janet said...

We'll be praying!

Love,
Aunt Janet

Kathryn said...

tiny little header pic you got...

Kathryn said...

oops, that was kathryn, not kristin

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you! I do hope you get in...
Who's on your blog that doesn't know you?

Anonymous said...

I do hope you'll get in. I'm praying for you.
Who's on your blog that doesn't know you?
Grace

Anonymous said...

wups, I couldn't see my comments, so I just kept trying.

Kathryn said...

that's because abby enabled the comment moderater. (see below)

"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author."