cute little babies put in freakin' skinny thin clothes and more layers of makeup then the thickness of planet earths crust.
AAAAHHHHH I just turned around because I heard a scratching noise and there was an OPPOSSUM in the window. It's a good thing I'm not prone to heart attacks.
those POOR babies!! : ( This should be an easy paper to write. I wish that I could write it, what a convicting topic. Such a fate. Those poor children. Those evil mothers. Don't they have hearts? Maybe they do, but they are hearts of stone. Oh those poor babies!! Evil evil mothers. Those babies need a bath. I'll help you with this paper anyway.
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
7 comments:
cute little babies put in freakin' skinny thin clothes and more layers of makeup then the thickness of planet earths crust.
AAAAHHHHH I just turned around because I heard a scratching noise and there was an OPPOSSUM in the window. It's a good thing I'm not prone to heart attacks.
those POOR babies!! : ( This should be an easy paper to write. I wish that I could write it, what a convicting topic. Such a fate. Those poor children. Those evil mothers. Don't they have hearts? Maybe they do, but they are hearts of stone. Oh those poor babies!! Evil evil mothers. Those babies need a bath. I'll help you with this paper anyway.
Also, I can't see the second pic
I commented on James' blog about NASCAR under your profile. Go say something about GCBC under mine, ok??!!
I'll let you read my editorial once I'm done with it, ok? I guess I have to now!!
I did, twice. Once about the NASCAR thing and once about GCBC : )
What I find hysterical is that the NASCAR conversation looks totally logical!!
yikes Abby, good thing you're writing about that. Did they dress up the pictures or the babies? Probably the babies, ayah ayah.
Post a Comment