Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shopping for Easter

Kath and I went shopping for Easter clothes today. We got the same skirt, (different sizes), after trying pretty much everything else. The matching skirts will debut at the Easter service at Knox. We'll be wearing different tops though- we're a little old for matching outfits. At least out in public. I also got new dress shoes that I'll actually be able to stand in for long periods of time. I'm pretty excited about them!! They may or may not appear on Easter Sunday. We'll see.

Kisses,
Abbsters

3 comments:

Janet said...

Yay Abby! I miss you guys. I like your new background.
Grace

ellen said...

I was just thinking about the small group potluck as Easter approaches. I wish I was there... p.s. Take a picture of you and Kathryn wearing the same skirt on Easter and post please.

Kathryn said...

The header picture worked!!! I'm going to wear Tevas if that helps at all!!