Friday, March 14, 2008

Do any guys regularly/semi-regularly read my blog??

Just wondering...

Kisses,
Abbsters

15 comments:

Kathryn said...

well I read it regularly!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

i still regularly read your blog!!

Kathryn said...

Kathryn regularly reads/comments on your blog!!

ellen said...

I read it regularly... but do you mean "boys" or guys in the non-descript sense?

AbbyJP said...

"Boys"

AbbyJP said...

And I appreciate the gals who read my blog regularly, too!!

AbbyJP said...

Maybe I should say "males"

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I read it semi-regularly!

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I read it when Kath says there's a funny post!

James Anderson said...

This is the third time I've read it.
So that's semi-regular.

Kathryn said...

since you wouldn't delete my comments I had to delete them myself!