Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sore throat and Thursday

As you know, my throat hurts super bad. Really bad. I just thought I'd reiterate that for you.

Secondly, I can't stay home from school tomorrow or I'll have to miss LH. And I don't want to stay home from school on Thursday because I want to go to the guys' basketball game versus Tappan. And, (sorry Kath), I doubt I'll be up to working out anyway. I can't stay home on Friday because of GIG and Nite of the Scrubox. *Groan*

Kisses,
Abbsters

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Abby. :-( Nite of the Scrubox? What's that. I think you should stay home and get some rest- like either sleep all day or read all day. And then you'll only have to feel bad one day! Or at least not so bad the next.

Mrs. Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ok, so that was me both times but i thought that i had published another one afterwards, UGH this is SO annoying.

YOU'D A BETTER COME TO THE NITE OF THE SCRUBOX!!!!!

Anonymous said...

But What is the nite of the scrubox?

Kathryn said...

the nite of the scrubox is a lh event organized by lbc when we scrub oxen and think about knights in shining armor to come and rescue us from this despairing method of cleaning ox.

Kathryn said...

the knight of the scrubox is also a knight who has an ox scrubbing for his coat of arms

Anonymous said...

YOu scrub real oxen? Are knights in shining armor going to come save you?