Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My future's looking... PURPLE AND WHITE!

I did not make it into Skyline, (as you may have guessed by the title). I was number 192 and they were accepting 125 applicants. I'm a little disappointed, but now I won't feel guilty about leaving my Eberwhite and Slauson friends!

Kisses,
Abbsters

8 comments:

Mrs. Wong said...

what about jean?

Anonymous said...

delete that, that was KATHRYN not KRISTIN.

Kathryn said...

Check your email!!!!!! that thing at the end that says "0 hugs" is so depressing : (

Kathryn said...

are you having fun with the tangs? in a few minutes they'll probably have their "snack"

two weeks ago we were both with the tangs playing that wonderful terrible states game...remember, i was the elusive Mass., you New Mex. Aunt Mel the horrid Hawaii...I wish I wish I wish...

Mrs. Wong said...

I voted for LH and over 10 years again!!

Anonymous said...

oops, not again!! it was i who said that, not my false identity!

Anonymous said...

two weeks ago we were sittin on the couch real tired while we played Bible Baseball

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that's what God wanted. I'm disappointed too. But I guess God made it /very/ clear where He wanted you to go.