Saturday, June 21, 2008

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!

Tomorrow at 4:30 the bike trip group will be leaving Knox. We'll drive 95 miles to St. Clair and spend the night at a church. On Monday, the bikers will bike 84 miles and we'll spend the night at a community center in Komoka. The bikers are biking 43 miles on Tuesday and we get to go swimming at a community center, but not the one we're staying at in Innerkip. On Wednesday, the bikers are biking 80 somewhat hilly miles and staying at a church in Guelph. Thursday is the last day of biking in which they'll do 42 miles before we load up the bikes and send them home. We're staying the night at a church in Toronto and will be spending the rest of Thursday and Friday morning in Toronto before heading home. We don't get real showers until Thursday at a YMCA in Toronto. GROSS!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Who would want to go swimming after 43 miles of biking?!

Kathryn said...

wait...WHAT?! Did you say that you aren't going to have "real showers" until THURSDAY?! Sunday to Thursday. Listen, I know you dislike it, but I highly suggest that this time you swim!

AbbyJP said...

I was planning on it!!

Kathryn said...

A smart move.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not biking!