But I think my readers should know why I'm leaving on Sunday and where I'm going. I'm going as a student servant on the Turning Point Bike Trip to Toronto. In other words, about 40-50 high school students from my church are biking to Toronto and I'm going along to serve them by setting up the break stations with water and snacks, make sure everyone is making it through the trip, clean up after them, and do whatever else is needed. There are three other students also going as servants where there normally would be five, so this year's servants will have to work a little harder than usual. And just for the record, we work just as hard as the bikers, just in different ways.
I'll give you the mileage for each day later.
Kisses,
Abbsters
P.S. Sorry again, James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Who else is a servant? That would be a really fun job. I'm glad you had fun in Chicago. I skimmed the long version.
I'll see you soon!
Morgan, Mike Bloomfield and Nicole Doumanian
And Why poor James?
He can't go but wants to because he's Bike Boy
Clara told me Julia M. was going to be a student server.
She's going as a jr cook
Post a Comment