Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm definitely on summer vacation!!

Jacob and Allan H. were over this morning while the boys were at On Goal soccer camp. JACOB IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Then Mom took me to Aveda to get my hair cut. Nothing drastic, but it feels less scraggly. Tomorrow is my cousin Olivia's graduation open house, and after that Annie, possibly Tori and I are having a sleepover.
This is totally what summer vacation is all about!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I KNOW! HE'S ADORABLE HE'S ADORABLE HE'S ADORABLE HE'S ADORABLE AND I COULD DO THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME, and i'm back from cedar campus. boo.

Kathryn said...

Hey, summer is all about when you're going to Cedar. Don't forget about THAT.

Kathryn said...

Do you know this person named Becca Anderson? She was at CFW and I had this creepy feeling that she might know you.