Sunday, June 8, 2008

Getting ready to go!!

We leave from Briarwood Mall at 5:15 am for Chicago in 4 charter busses. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Now I have to go to bed because I don't expect to sleep much tomorrow on the bus...

Kisses,
Abbsters

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

BYE!!!

Kathryn said...

ironic that globe trotter should be commenting on how you're leaving and she's staying

Kathryn said...

this is me by the way. it's my new name

Kathryn said...

I woke up at 4:51 (not on purpose) and said bye. Then, I woke up at 9:30 and said bye again. Now, you're in Chicago!!!!

Kathryn said...

that is an AMAZING header picture!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a good time!

Kathryn said...

did you know that Julia McCammon is going to be a student server with you at the bike trip?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Are you back yet?

Kathryn said...

I thought you got back today?! Why aren't any comments approved yet?!