Monday, June 2, 2008

None of the above!!

Thank you all for your input on what color my dress should be- I hate to tell you it was mostly in vain. I have to admit, I was going for blue too. But if a blue dress doesn't appear, what do you do?? Take what you can get!! So here are pics of my dress, (sorry for the delay!). The shoes I got today at Famous Footwear; I'm so happy it only too 1 and half hours to find shoes!! That was the shortest shoe-shopping excursion I've been on since I don't know when!!

Kisses,
Abbsters



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you've officially decided to curl your hair?

Kathryn said...

go view your profile picture full size and look at the color of your hand next to your face. I think you'll agree with me...something's wrong.

AbbyJP said...

actually that would be normal. my face is paler than everything else. weird, huh?!

Kathryn said...

Yes very!

ellen said...

You look very cute in the dress.

Anonymous said...

I like your dress and your necklace and shoes. Your hair is shorter than I remember. What on earth is that big picture of????

Haller4307 said...

you look so good. nice dress and nice shoes. you look older too. you guys are growing up so fast.

AbbyJP said...

The big picture was of Chris Osgood if I remember correctly. He's the goalkeeper for the Red Wings. Now my header pic is a Chevy Volt. It's an electric car that I think looks like it came back from the future!! My hair is shorter in the pic because of the curls.