I graduated this morning from Slauson Middle School with the standard graduation certificate, an achievement of excellence award for my work on the PlayPumps project, and an achievement of excellence award from the Language Arts department. I almost won a Golden Bear, but EJ got it and she deserves it just as much as I do. We had a huge discussion about it and decided that off the record, we tied!! I WILL NEVER GO TO SLAUSON AS A STUDENT EVER AGAIN!!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was me (in case you were wondering...) And I apparently forgot about the "no gloating" rule...
Congrats Abby. You look nice in that dress! What's the Golden Bear? I know it's your logo if that's what you call it, but is it for good sportsmanship or something?
Congrats Abby! Bummer you'll be out of LH soon, but its going to be a good summer. (the bummer / summer rhyme was not intentional)
Post a Comment