... and post about hockey. I'm not going to even pretend I understand why people play it, or why people, (especially Canadians), go crazy over it. I will however grant that that sport is pretty exciting. And that I've watched at least 5 minutes of every playoff game between the Red Wings and the Penguins. I didn't stay up until 1:00 am to watch the Wings lose in the third overtime, but I did stay up until 11:15ish when I realized that a) I didn't really catch up on sleep this weekend and b) this game wasn't about to end soon. So I went to bed. But I was upset this morning when I found out that the Wings had fought to the last and lost. Oh well. The Penguins definitely deserved that win. Or if the team as a whole didn't, Fluery, (the goalkeeper for the Penguins, if you're like me and don't follow hockey, much less hockey teams from Pittsburgh!!), sure did!! The Wings were getting WAY more shots on goal than the Penguins but they weren't going in. That means that something must be going on in the net, and you better believe there was!! He was doing really well!!
Ok, I'm done amazing you all with my well-rounded athletic commentaries, (just kidding)!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Extremely stunning!
I'm going to go and design you a better header pic.
Abby. Athletic Abby, or, Sports are interesting Abby. But that doesn't rhyme.
you used it!!!!!!
delete that one. use this one instead. next time you come over we're going to make another one, ok?
How'd the dance go?
I like you're top picture. Is that you're shoe? Did you design the picture? I think I'll find everybody in Michigan different when I get back. Amm I preparedS?
TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS:
The dance hasn't happened yet
Nope, it's a random flip flop I got off the Internet
Thank you! I like it too, I made it!!!
It depends on what you think everyboyd will be like when you get back...
The first thing I thought when I saw that picture:
That car matches its surroundings.
That car is on a roof.
That car will fly off the roof.
That car will be smashed.
That will be the end of the car.
Wait, they must've done that on photoshop.
The car is okay.
Why'd you change it Abby? I liked the other one so much!
Post a Comment