Tonight was the sixth grade spring concert at Slauson. I went early to find out what I could do to help, (recording and lights responsibilities lie with older siblings). So Greta, Kelsey and I were in the balcony for the whole concert. Except for in between the performing groups when I ran downstairs, outside and onto the front deck where I let the parents of the kids in the next performance group know that they could go into the auditorium. I'm really glad I won't ever really have to interact with these people ever again. It was fun though and I hope I get to do it again. I probably won't though because Mrs. W. doesn't really notice me because I'm quiet and I pass her class, so she has no reason to talk to me. Plus I haven't taken choir all three years and that seems to get under her skin. Anyway, it was fun and those 6th graders were pretty good, (though the orchestra was a little out of tune- I don't miss those days at all!!).
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment