So I went back to school after a long weekend only to realize that being back wouldn't last very long at all. We eighth graders officially have 8 days of school left, (everyone else has 12 and a half days because they don't get to go to Chicago). But next Friday we have our awards ceremony in the morning, then the language students go to Vets Park for Foreign Language Olympics, which goes until school ends and Mrs. W is taking everyone else to a bowling alley for the day. So we really only have 7 days of school left. Then we go to Chicago, then we're done. DONE. No more Slauson and "hello high school!!" I'm going crazy- I wonder what this is doing to people who've watched me grow up.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You mean people like me? Well, if you're wondering, it's quite aggravating to the soul and mind. And yet, despite the agony, intense joy rushes upon us, us happy few, with the realization of your great accomplishments which exceed our knowledge and understanding.
I'm DONE with school!!!! I spent nine hours straight reading today!!
this is truly pathetic. i went on your blog and before i knew it, a big glob of drooly spit was down on my laptop because of those blisseses on your screen!!!!!!
That's weird to think about. And it's so weird that we're going to high school. It's a bigger change ( though not much) for me to be going because I've been homeschooled all my life.
Post a Comment