Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm ready for "Caspian"!!

I'm getting really pumped for "Prince Caspian," which comes out THIS FRIDAY!! I can't wait to see how and what they did. I already fell in love with Trumpkin and Reep. When I first saw Prince Caspian himself, I was repulsed to say the least. That's because I think they made the poster look a little too sinister. But know that I've seen more pics from the movie, I think Ben Barnes is better looking even than William Moseley who plays Peter. And some of you may remember that I think Peter is QUITE good looking!! So yeah, I'm ready for Friday!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

12 comments:

Kathryn said...

when are you going?

Kathryn said...

wait...more than PETER?!?!!?!?!?: )

Anonymous said...

I know I'm going on the 17. Yes, Peter is, but they made Caspian look way too old and his hair is to dark. There are tons of things wrong with it, of course, because the producers don't imagine it like I do. I might just think of it as a different book. But I'm really excited for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

are we going together?

Kathryn said...

for some reason, i thought we were. i think i dreamt it one night.

Anonymous said...

I agree with grace Grace except that i am not really exited about it at ALL! it doesn't seem to follow the book at all which always bugs me.Prince Caspian is-
scary looking to say the least.I saw a preview and in the end CASPIAN AND SUSAN FALL IN LOVE! YIKES!!! On the other hand Kath, that e-card you sent my mom was SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They do?!?! Ahyah!!!! That is way too weird and bad. The Lion the Witch and the wardrobe didn't do that.

Kathryn said...

yep. I read this article in World and they were talking about how the producers/screen writers themselves were saying that the movie's going to be a lot different than the book because "Prince Caspian has a bad storyline for a screen" so basically, it's a lot more dark, it's a lot more action and it's quite a bit different

Kathryn said...

I know!!!!!!! wasn't that hysterical!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Kathryn said...

that's becase there was no Prince to fall in love with in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

Anonymous said...

Maria told me something enlightening that i should go into the theater thinking that it is a totally different movie and enjoy it,that is if you can.;)
I think that i am going w/Maria and jmes and some of the TPer's and LHer's.
mood happy/calm

Anonymous said...

Why does "Prince Caspian has a bad storyline for a screen"?