Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Interesting...

... that none of my readers are interested in Environtmental or Health Sciences or in Engineering, Manufacturing and Industrial Technology. Hm. Who's reading my blog??!! Just kidding. But honestly, guys!! And where's the faith in the Tigers?? Not only do my readers not support home teams but they want to be non-athletic!! Come on people!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Can you see me in health sciences, engineering and manufacturing and industrial technology?!?!!?!?!?!?!
Faith in the tigers is...non-existant. I have no faith in any sports team, but I believe you were aware of the fact already! : )
the field of non-athleticisms is very great, very colorful, very interesting, very deep, very insightful, very profitable, I could give you a thousand more themes besides sports!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and if you decide to do football as a theme in the fall, I'm not sure what I'll do...)

James Anderson said...

There, happy?

asdf said...

I voted for engineering :-)