I can't decide what color to wear to the 8th grade dance. So I started to ask around. Greta said white... she apparently has never seen me in all white. Mike said I should wear black because I'm so pale. MIKE CALLED ME PALE. Has he looked in a mirror recently?! Robert said orange. He just didn't want to say anything. Kaelyn couldn't decide. Olivia said pink. Annie said red or blue and Joe agreed on blue. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??!! I put that poll up to help me decide.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Please don't do white or black. Pink would be okay, orange would not. Maybe purple. Not dark purple and not lavendar purple but somewhere in the middle. Blue would be fine and so would red.
I take it back, black would look really good on you, but it would also make you look really pale. I have this funny feeling that you don't want to look really pale
I do not want you to wear all black or all white. Not orange, but some orange on it would be okay. Pale orange, of course. If purple, more dark than light. Not too bright pink or too light, but in the middle. Some sort of blue would be okay. Not yellow. I like your red dress. But you're probably getting a new one.
Love,
Grace
teal is blue
teal is NOT blue!!!!!! teal is a sea, green, wavey, bright, jubliant, mystic, blue color. not blue!
I wondered what Kath would have to say about that...
and I could still say more... : )
Post a Comment