Monday, May 5, 2008

I've been busy!!

On Saturday around 6:00, Laura and Char got here for another week-long visit while Rick is at Cedar. Char's talking SO MUCH!!! It's really cute. I'll try to post pics, if I remember to take them!!
On Sunday, we went to the Tangs' after church for lunch with the Tangs and Kath's family. That was some good food!! Then we came back and listened to "The Dawn Treader" on the computer. We took the computer outside and lay out in the beautiful sun on the blankets. My freckles all popped out and I got, (what I think is), a farmer's tan that I'm on a mission to destroy. I mean it's not even straight because of the shirt I was wearing. After two hours in the sun, we went to small group. The adults went a whole hour overtime. Kath and I thought we were going to go crazy!! The kids were getting tired and irritable and we were too, for that matter!!
If there's a lull in the posts, it's probably because Char and Laura are here, I have quite a bit of homework and I have a concert on Thursday. So don't worry. I'm not dead.

Kisses,
Abbsters

No comments: