Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'd better catch you up...

... the concert went really well. Even the boys' song went well, and they were really struggling with that. I'm not going to get started on how the girls' song went for me because I'll start saying things that other people who watched the concert will disagree with. The only thing that seriously distresses me is the fact that we caught both of my mistakes ON TAPE. I can never, ever forget them. *groan*

Charlotte and Laura leave today after lunch to join Rick up at Cedar for his third week of Chapter Camps. I'm going to miss all the laughs and squeals whenever I enter the room!! No one in this house is quite that enthusiastic at my presence!!

I have to finish my ABC book for The Pigman today or I'll never finish it by Tuesday. Oh yeah, and my timeline for the 1850s. Lots of homework. Maybe I'll do it outside.

Yesterday I went over to Jean's house so my chaperone group for the Chicago trip could decorate t-shirts and shorts for our trip. It was really fun and we were all going crazy. I'll post pics once we take them. For once, I'm not totally ashamed of my artwork!! But you'll have to be the judge.

Kisses,
Abbsters

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

char and laura left?!?!?!?!? : (