Saturday, May 3, 2008

One of the few times I'll ever post about baseball

For those who know me well, it goes without saying- I really am not into baseball very much. There was a discussion at the lunch table yesterday about softball that went right over my head, and I was absolutely fine with that. Emma G and I had our own little conversation until the discussion got really heated up and we had to play ref between the guys and the girls. However, you may also know that no matter what the sport or competition, I have to pick a side or team. I'm that competitive!! Recently, I've been casting my lot with the Tigers, since they'd been doing pretty well. Until last night when they lost 11-1 to the Minnesota Twins. I'm seriously considering removing my profile pic at this time and replacing it with the logo of a team I have a reason to be proud of. Unfortunately, none of the teams I'm inclined to root for have been doing so good. Michigan football hasn't started yet obviously and the Yankees stink right now. I wouldn't dare root for any other baseball team. The Pistons aren't doing too bad right now, but no one's talking about them right now. They'll probably end up with my vote anyway.

Kisses,
Abbsters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout you just stay neutral? I know you said you were competitive, but you could just stay neutral. Of course, if you went to a game, you might want to pick a side...

Kathryn said...

vote for the currently non-existing cedar team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

didn't laura and char come today?

Kathryn said...

uh-oh! mr. k h dude is in fifth place right now instead of second. :( wait, that's a bad thing, right?