So last night Mom asks, "Would you like to go out to breakfast tomorrow morning?" "Sure!" I reply. "Okay, as long as you get up before 10:00! I'm hoping to go to the office." "Sounds good!"
So this morning I did wake up early enough and of Mom and I go to Panera's, after Aunt Kristin called to invite us to join her there.
So we get there and I walk in the door and almost immediately spot Aunt Kristin, Kath, and... (drumroll please)... GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!
So I quickly turn on Mom, "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS!" "Of course I did!"
So the rest is happy history that none of you would care to know about.
So tomorrow night, Grace!!!!!, Uncle Peter, Mom, possibly Dad? and I will go to the Skyline open house to see what we shall see!
So tonight, Morgan is joining the three of us, (plus Kath's family and Uncle Peter), for dinner at Kath's house.
So goodbye-for-now kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LUV THE NEW PIC!!!!
p.s. it was very fun, wasn't it?! : )
I can't believe I actually saw you, but it was really fun. And it seemed normal. Have fun doing math.
Post a Comment