... I'll blog about Daytona now, (since it happened a week ago today). Jimmie Johnson started on the pole but ended 27th after getting banged up. This whole race was a bit surprising, since Ryan Newman won, and pretty much everyone who was expected to do well didn't. Jimmie Johnson, (the Sprint/Nextel Cup two-year defender), as you already know ended 27th, Jeff Gordon, (the four-time winner at Daytona), came in 39th after having suspension failure on his car, and poor Matt Kenseth got smashed into the wall by a certain Greg Biffle, (who came in 10th by the way), and ended 36th. Kevin Harvick spent the whole race in fairytale land or something and ended 14th. At least Kasey Kahne almost came through for me and came in 7th, (that's why I had to honor him with a place on my blog; would you rather I have his pic as my profile pic?). Though Tony Stewart
did come in 3rd, at least he didn't win, (sorry Annie, but you know how I feel about him)! I'm even happier that Denny Hamlin, (who spent most of the race jumping around the top 5 spots), only came in 17th. I'm totally NOT his biggest fan.
Well if I go on any longer Kath and Grace will give me a hard time. However, if Kath did do that, I could give her a hard time about how long
her blog posts on politics are! Grace, why don't you give Kath a hard time about that, huh? She's more obsessed with politics than I am with NASCAR! Proof- check the number of posts I've done on NASCAR and compare them to the number of posts Kath has on politics! Luv you guys, (even if you hate NASCAR- such prejudice)!
Kisses,
Abbsters

Daytona International Speedway

Kasey Kahne

Kevin Harvick

Matt Kenseth

Jeff Gordon

Greg Biffle

Jimmie Johnson

Denny Hamlin (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...)

Tony Stewart (at least his hair's short in this pic!)

Ryan Newman
2 comments:
I have no idea what you just said. jeff gordon's really ugly. (NICHOLAS!)
oh no!!! will you approve my comment?!?!?!
Post a Comment