Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pioneer Curriculum Nite and counselor visits

On Monday night, my parents and I went to Pi High for curriculum nite. I wouldn't say it was very helpful at all. It needed some good organization.

However, counselors came to Slauson on Tuesday to talk to us and that was quite helpful. Especially since they gave us our "Student Services Guide and Program of Studies" handbook. That book was one of the most helpful resources I had for deciding which courses to take in high school. I now know which classes I'm going to take, no matter which school I go to, (I've picked all courses that are given both at Skyline and at Pioneer).

I'm not feeling rushed to decide which high school to go to and I have complete faith that God will show me where He wants me when the time comes.

Kisses,
Abbsters


2 comments:

asdf said...

Skyline has a way better mascot. Go there.

Oh wait, I don't know anything about either school ;-)

Kathryn said...

hey! they gave us one of those too. i'm going to try to test out of a lot of the stuff, like english.