Saturday, February 9, 2008

My day- full but fun!

1) Kath and Clara slept over and we watched the A&E version of "Pride and Prejudice"
2) We all went to Elanor and Tobias T's joint birthday party
3) Kath came shopping with Mom and me to look for a top for my concert on Thursday, (we found one, in case any of you got concerned!)
4) I went back home with Kath and we did our algebra homework together, (and yes it worked; our proof- we both finished!)
5) A few of the LH girls came over to Kath's house to hang out with Christina, a new girl at Knox
6) I'm finally back home and my birthday's tomorrow!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

7 comments:

Janet said...

Happy 14th Birthday, Abby!

Love,
All the Chens

Kathryn said...

And did she or did she not get a cell phone, I'M DYING TO KNOW!!!!

Mrs. Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ABBY GOTTA CELL PHONE!!!!!
(that first one was me trying to be my mom)

ellen said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy happy b-day Abby!!!!!!!!! I miss you. I'm so excited you got a cell phone. I'll have to call you sometime on it!

Anonymous said...

P.S. That was Grace. I can't publish it with my name without a google account